Is your UPS tired and out of sorts? Does it cough up and sputter, putting data at risk? Do you fear it might go down one day, requiring emergency operation and bringing productivity to a standstill?
Like you, uninterruptible power supplies (UPSs) require regular checkups to ensure their health―and uptime. These proactive measures keep your UPS from failure—and they can extend its life. In fact, we have specific “health” recommendations based on whether your UPS is less than three years old, three to five years old, or more than five years old.
If your UPS is less than 3 years old:
If your UPS is less than three years old, we recommend investing in an APC extended warranty. With the purchase of an APC extended warranty, you will enjoy a seamless 1-3 year extension of the standard factory warranty, depending on the service pack purchased.
The extended warranty provides repair or replacement of your APC UPS as well as your battery. If your UPS is less than three years old, an extended warranty offers considerable benefits including:
- Free shipping on replacement parts
- Free RBC replacement of non-functioning batteries
- 24/7 technical support to answer your questions and give you peace of mind
- 1-3 year warranty options
If your UPS is 3-5 years old:
If your UPS is between three and five years old, an APC replacement battery cartridge (RBC) is likely the best option for you. A RBC would provide you with:
- Complete assembly for easy hot-swap installation
- Prepaid postage to a nearby recycling partner for battery disposal
- Reusable packaging with clear disposal instructions
If your UPS is more than 5 years old:
If it’s more than five years old, consider a new UPS with:
- Updated features: most new units are Energy Star rated and have “Green Mode” for maximum efficiency
- Discounted pricing: for trading in your old UPS with our Trade-UPS program
As a vendor and neutral reseller, 2NSystems has the flexibility to provide customers with the cost-effective UPS options from multiple manufacturers. This allows us to help customers choose the UPS that best fits the specific needs of their data center.
Contact us today to see how we can help upgrade your UPS: https://www.2nsystems.com/contact/.